One of Proverb2’s online retail clients was having a few problems with their marketing emails.
- No regular publication
- Limited measurability (reach, uptake etc)
- Poor preparation of content
- Lack of co-ordination between promotions and marketing emails
The process involves:
- Monthly review sessions to:
- Review the performance of the last newsletter
- Plan the next issue and set the goals, agree content and target date
- Assign tasks, with completion dates, to accountable individuals
- Then a set of checkpoints is held to track progress during the build:
- Product set up/checks for any items mentioned in the publication
- Promotional offer set up
- Publication production
- Acceptance test and sign off
- Publication of the Newsletter
- Analysis of performance
The work is carried out by the client’s staff with Proverb2 providing the project management element. This helps keep the external cost to a minimum.
This process has been running for a few months now and has shown great improvements.
- Subscribers up by 45%
- Click throughs have doubled
- The client is now seeing conversion rate of ~2% up from 0
We are now offering this marketing publication project management service to all our retail clients. If you are interested in this service then please contact Lucy@proverb2.co.uk